Life on the X-Bar Ranch...

I am an ordinary woman, with an amazing family, serving an awesome God.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

10 Things I am Thankful for.

These are in no particular order. I just couldn't figure out how to move the pics around. :)




1. Kids. Life would be boring without them!






2. Pellets for our stove. I am a southern gal, and LOVE my heat!!! My perfect temp is about 80*.


3. Food. I am more blessed than most of the earths populations.

4. God's Word.




5. Dirty boots. They tell of a responsible, hardworking husband.


6. Water. I like lots of good water. It is what God likens the Holy Spirit to. Cleansing, refreshing. life-giving.



7. Light. I am a child of light. See #4.




8. Tires. They take us 4 hours to and from CO every week, to have wonderful fellowship with the saints.





9. Electric. I love to read about the pioneers, but I would not like losing my conveniences.


10. Satellite internet. When you live so far from your friends, its nice to be able to keep in touch.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! It's fun to hear your thoughts. I do receive spam, therefore I must now moderate all comments. I do publish them just as written. Thanks for understanding!