Life on the X-Bar Ranch...

I am an ordinary woman, with an amazing family, serving an awesome God.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Baby Update

Our baby's story is very long... from home bed rest to hospital bedrest,
(try spending 18 days in this one room)


 To an emergency C-section....


 ...to 4 weeks (very long weeks, I might add) in the NICU,



Daddy's hands...

Note: My sis has no IDEA how very special it was to have her on hand for the birth. I will treasure the memories.
 
 
...to bring Reata home, finally! ...but still on oxygen and still struggling with her breathing/eating coordination,
 
 
...to now, where she is fat and healthy and breathing normally and oh, so much fun!




 Yes, I am blessed. We are blessed.  (just look at those rolls of chub. SHE is sure blessed. With baby fat. :)

(even if my cutie-patutie baby ^^ looks weird when I try to do a 'classy' photo shoot, haha!)
 
 
 
 
Just an update, folks. :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it was a hard time, but one that the good Lord seen you ALL through, what a beautiful blessing she is!!
    Love chunky babies! She is precious!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! It's fun to hear your thoughts. I do receive spam, therefore I must now moderate all comments. I do publish them just as written. Thanks for understanding!