Life on the X-Bar Ranch...

I am an ordinary woman, with an amazing family, serving an awesome God.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Family Photos ~ 2013

My sister was at our house this summer, so I took advantage of the fact to get a few family photos taken. You moms know just how hard it is to take a good family photo! My requirements have reduced over the years to one where there is no visible dirt on our clothes and we all have more or less natural expressions. (smile) I was pretty happy with these. Especially happy with the bright green grass/leaves that we could use for a background this year!
 
Note: If you want to view the photos larger - just click on the photo.
 

 
I tried to get some of those cool couple shots of my Cowboy and me, but alas - we are not a very photogenic couple. We just get goofy when we try to be sweet on camera. (grin) so this was the best we could do...

 
My poor baby was so tired she could hardly keep her eyes open, let alone smile.
But that's OK.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! It's fun to hear your thoughts. I do receive spam, therefore I must now moderate all comments. I do publish them just as written. Thanks for understanding!