Life on the X-Bar Ranch...

I am an ordinary woman, with an amazing family, serving an awesome God.

Monday, February 7, 2011

How many Cowboys does it take?

....to load a steer into a trailer? ~Just one, if he knows what he's doing. Like My Cowboy.


Lookin' for the sick steer....

Ahhh, there he is. Get him back to the trailer...That sick one doesn't want to move... yank his tail, Cliff, till he feels differently! (I love the cowboy's method! :)

In the trailer... he doesn't even bother to get off his horse to shut the door. Cowboys do everything possible a'horseback.



Here comes My Cowboy! Winter garb is not as glamorous as summer gear, but this is real life, folks. Wool hats and Carhartt coats. Excuse me while I give my favorite cowboy a kiss....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! It's fun to hear your thoughts. I do receive spam, therefore I must now moderate all comments. I do publish them just as written. Thanks for understanding!