Life on the X-Bar Ranch...

I am an ordinary woman, with an amazing family, serving an awesome God.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yearlings and Photography.

All I wanted to do was walk over to where My Cowboy was doctoring a steer, and get some good close-ups. Is that too much to ask? But yes. These critters followed me like a pack of puppies. They can be so annoying.
My Cowboy's horse ~Diva, didn't like a herd of adolescent bovines running at her full tilt, so she swung around and started to act up. Whereupon I immediately stopped and walked back to my car. I didn't want to make My Cowboy have to rope that steer all over again, just cause some dumb yearlings insisted on following me, en masse.


Awww! What a shy sweetie. not.

What're YOU lookin at? Your hair is funky.




Lazy bum.



2 comments:

  1. Sonja Long HeadingsSaturday, February 05, 2011

    LOVE THIS and all your blogs .. Glad to see Cliff living his dream..I will always remember when on a trip west he or was that his bro piped up and said this is how the cowboy n indians were in the Old Testament!! or something like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja - thats too funny! I can just imagine...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! It's fun to hear your thoughts. I do receive spam, therefore I must now moderate all comments. I do publish them just as written. Thanks for understanding!