Life on the X-Bar Ranch...

I am an ordinary woman, with an amazing family, serving an awesome God.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Randon Ranch Photography..


Hi, Diva.






Look how low she holds her head. That's a good thing.
Try holding coils of rope so that they don't get tangled, and the reins to your running horse, while keeping a steer on the end of that rope - all at once. Thats a Cowboy's job.

I must say; I love this shot of Sheep Mountain. I love the way the afternoon sun throws shadows from the trees... My Cowboy Has stood at the top of Sheep, and looked out over the X-Bar, and the whole Laramie Valley. I want to do that, someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! It's fun to hear your thoughts. I do receive spam, therefore I must now moderate all comments. I do publish them just as written. Thanks for understanding!