Life on the X-Bar Ranch...

I am an ordinary woman, with an amazing family, serving an awesome God.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

God my Refuge.

1. But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel,
"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name; you are Mine!

2."When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.

3."For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Saviour;
I have given Egypt as your ransom,
Cush and Seba in your place.

4."Since you are precious in My sight,
Since you are honored and I love you,
I will give other men in your place
and other peoples in exchange for your life.

5."Do not fear, for I am with you;
I will bring your offspring from the east,
And gather you from the west.

6."I will say to the north, 'Give them up!"
And to the south, 'Do not hold them back!'
Bring My sons from afar
And my Daughters from the ends of the earth,

7.Everyone who is called by My name,
And whom I have created for My glory,
Whom I have formed, Even whom I have made."
Isaiah 43:1-7




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! It's fun to hear your thoughts. I do receive spam, therefore I must now moderate all comments. I do publish them just as written. Thanks for understanding!