Life on the X-Bar Ranch...

I am an ordinary woman, with an amazing family, serving an awesome God.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

More packing....

I have been waist deep in cardboard boxes, trash bags, and dirt all week. I don't know why my house gets so dirty and messy when we move. I don't have anything exciting or even slightly interesting to write...  my brain is on a fast merry-go-round, rolling the same things over and over. What needs done to day - what needs done tomorrow - what needs done Saturday.... and then what needs done Sunday morning before the big farewell BBQ, and what needs done next week before we move, and so on and so forth. Its kinda gettin old. I will be glad to just be moved...

Note to Self #1:: Don't plan a BBQ a week before moving. Or if you do - don't invite 30 people.

Note to Self #2:: DO NOT under ANY circumstance, make a photo book online when you are in the middle of moving, farewell BBQ planning, and company. I DON'T CARE that it is free. Stay far away. Run. *

*If you cave to temptation - make sure you order it next-day-air, so you don't have to wait 10 DAYS to see your finished work of art.

PS - I want a live-in cook for the next week. Every time I get started packing good, I have to stop and make another meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! It's fun to hear your thoughts. I do receive spam, therefore I must now moderate all comments. I do publish them just as written. Thanks for understanding!