Life on the X-Bar Ranch...

I am an ordinary woman, with an amazing family, serving an awesome God.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Of Clouds and Sprinklers

I was mowing the yard yesterday afternoon. It was sunny for a few hours, between thunderstorms. This beautiful thunderhead came up - What does it look like to you?
This is what I saw in it! :)

 The kids wanted to run through the sprinkler. OK, I suggested it. It would keep them busy where I could keep an eye on them. And I am trying to be a 'funner' mom - like so many of my friends are...



 There was this huge cloud bank off to the northeast, too. So beautiful...someday I wanna paint a picture of a sky like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! It's fun to hear your thoughts. I do receive spam, therefore I must now moderate all comments. I do publish them just as written. Thanks for understanding!